Block Breaxorz Demo Block Breaxorz Demo

It's ok...

Once you play once, you can never play again! It keeps skipping to the high score page. And no music and it is not very original.
Next time
-Add music
-More originality
-Let me choose when to start after I click play

Inculcation Inculcation

Well... Im mad >:(

I was loving the game, it had challenging puzzles and a gun. I got to the clock with the 4 handles, and placed them all on their corresponding numbers. And guess what happened, NOTHING. It made me mad, because it took me an hour to get there, and i wanted to finish this game :'(. I looked at the walkthrough to see if i had the wrong numbers, but no i didn't..... I liked the graphics, i think they fit this well. I am not going to play it again though, because i spent an HOUR getting to the stop i was at, and i forgot how to get there. Oh well, great game here.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Pretty cool

I was a little bored at first, saying this is just a Shift rip-off (I don't really like Shift), but once I got to the fifth level it got a tiny bit challenging and I enjoyed it. It isn't the best game, but it was fun to see the ending and read the 2 different credit things. I am just confused at how the good ending scene is the same as the bad.

Graphics 6/10, I don't really like pixely stuff.
Controls 4/10, They glitched out a lot on me.
Music 7/10, It was good for a while, but then got on my nerves.
Anything Else That I Missed 6/10, I got annoyed at the text cause it was the same stuff over and over again.

And one last thing, when I mute all, I still hear something :(

Connect Wars v1.1 Connect Wars v1.1

It was ok..

Nicely animated and nicely drawn. It just got repetitive, and I only won once out of 5 times.... Fun the first few times though! Good job on this!

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

This was awesome!

I was entertained the whole time! I hope you make another but longer!!!

Daily Mouse Maze 10/15/08 Daily Mouse Maze 10/15/08

pretty good

gave it a low score for having no music, not very colorful, and you can click ad hold to win. nice try though

Holonboy responds:

....How was I suppose to know you wanted that!

Multiplayer Jelly Battle Multiplayer Jelly Battle

really fun :D

i like that you can talk:D good job on this one

Z-Rox Z-Rox

loved it

but was hard at some spots. Good job on this one.

Mazenetix Mazenetix

ok...

I laughed at the music, I had my wrist hurting after beating, and a little to short. :/

Hexiom Connect Hexiom Connect

best level :D

fqbutCaburCabugCabucCablCabubCabuqCah oCahiCahfCahtCahrCahgCahcCahuCadCahqC jsoCjsiCjsfCjstCjsrCjsgCjscCjsuCjsbCj sqCaooCaoiCaofCaotCaorCaogCaocCaouCao bCaoqCaioCaiiCaifCbswitCairAbvigCaicC seiuCbwsibCaiqCafoCafiCaffCaftCafrCaf gAjfcAjfuCqsbqfbAqsqfqCqswtoCatiCatfC attCatrCatgCatcCqswtuCqswtbCatqCaroAs wriAswrfCartCarrCargCqswrcAswruAswrbX derqCwsToCbwsgiCjTfCjTtCbwsgrAbeTgCjT cAqsTuCqmTbCjSCjMoCjMiCsbqMfCjMtCjMrC escgCjMcCjMuCqsbMbAsqMqCvRoAqskiAbwRf CvRtCesurCvRgCvRcCvRuCvRbAbwRqAwmoCab iCbwsbfCabtCabrCsmgCabcAswbuCbswhCqsq sCaoCaiCafCatCarCjTCqsqMCvRCabCaqCj