Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Man oh Man

5/5 10/10 For the boobies.

And I guess the loops were funny but we all know the boobies were the best part.

An Intresting Day An Intresting Day

man... Lol

Its only 8/10 because the animation isn't the best. I was ready to vote 2 because it was kind of boring at the beginning, but then it got to the crack part and I laughed so hard! "Why is the sky blue?" then he turns emo LOL. Good job on this.

someplaceelse responds:

Yah, the first part was purposefully lame and boring... to give more power to the second part.

Thanks for reviewing

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

It was funny...

But I also got static from my speakers :'(. It was pretty annoying. This Is the first time I have ever heard static, and I have listen to some hardcore bass.

[ Prototype Parody ] [ Prototype Parody ]

Meh...

It was really short (24 seconds), yes i know you plan to make it longer but try to do that before you post it. Also the getting hit in the balls concept is unoriginal and it was done in a parody to GTA 4 almost the same way. Spiderman is the only reason it is not zero stars, i hate him and i love seeing him get yelled at.

The Intruder_By Ryan The Intruder_By Ryan

It wasn't that appealing.

It was animated ok, but it was shaky and it was really short. You could add blood and make it longer, and I may rate it higher. But in the end it is a stick movie with System of the Down music... not original.

:D :Vangaurd 2512 Trailer :D :Vangaurd 2512 Trailer

not the worst

but not the best it went to fast for me lol

ZadeFireLance responds:

Me Too lol its double bass though METAL!

Red Hot 6 6 6s Red Hot 6 6 6s

very funny

good job the graphics werent the best, but it still is good :D

Pikmin Stupid Pikmin Stupid

good

the only problem was that you had the mic to close to you

m4/m16 models m4/m16 models

nice

very nice

The Ball(Stick Short) The Ball(Stick Short)

im sorry but